Fenton, MI 48430 | Electrical Technician
Our client in Fenton, MI is looking to add an Electrical Journeyman to their team!
Brand new 160,000 SQ FT facility built in 2016 with state-of-the-art equipment.
Job Duties Include:
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
- Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.
- Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender.
Ideal candidates will posses:
- At least Five years’ experience in electrical field
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring and operating principles of motors
- Knowledge of local electrical codes
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference material
- MUST - Valid Michigan Journey Electricians License
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage