Electrical Assembly Associate
Rome, GA 30161
Electrical Panel Assembler
- Arranging electrical components inside electrical panel. Parts consist of terminal blocks, contractors, overload disconnects, safety relays, push buttons, ground blocks and other items.
- * Means of arranging these components would consist of bolting them down or snapping in place.*
- Making wire terminations from one terminal to the next by means of stripping wire and placing wire in proper terminal clamp.
- Basic hand tools used such as screwdrivers, nut drivers, wrenches, sockets, drills, wire strippers, wire crimps and pliers.
- Wiring diagrams and tools are provided. Diagrams do not require previous training to read.
Previous knowledge of electrical circuits is a plus.