EXPERIENCED FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN
3200 Riverside Drive Macon, GA 31210 | Technical
Qualified Staffing is looking for EXPERIENCED FIRE ALARM TECHNICIANS in MACON GA to perform routine service calls on fire alarm systems at various job sites in the North/Central Georgia area. We are looking for good skilled people with at least 4 years' experience as a commercial grade Fire Alarm System Technician. This position will require the candidate to install fire alarm systems as well as testing and servicing systems. Other low voltage systems knowledge and experience a plus. This is a temp to perm opportunity with a great Georgia based company.
- Troubleshoot and repair systems in a variety of environments (Industrial, Commercial, and Healthcare)
- Be proficient at servicing, maintaining and programming fire alarm systems and various other life safety systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, submittals, and specifications.
- Intrusion Detection, Access Control and CCTV knowledge not required, but desirable.
- Ability to troubleshoot, program, test and install fire alarm systems.
- Ability to obtain any licenses or certifications required by National, State and Local codes.
- Be self-motivated, hardworking and detail oriented.
- Be a team player contributing to the continued success, growth and excellent reputation of Ace Technologies.
- Test all systems and equipment, after repairs are made, to ensure performance of system.
- Test all equipment after termination is made to ensure performance of system.
- Work at required heights utilizing ladders, lifts or other.
- Work in confined spaces as necessary.
- Assist on installation projects when required.
- Daily communications with Service Coordinator on delays, requirements and general status of Service Work Orders.
- Maintain professional licensing and certifications as required by manufacturers.
- Work proactively and in a positive manner with all co-workers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities without supervision.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
- A High School diploma or G.E.D. (Some technical training is a plus)
- Fire Alarm Technician experience
- A valid state driver's license, without restrictions.
- 3+ years experience in low voltage installation.
- Flexibility in working hours is required.
- Competitive Compensation based on Experience
- Vacation and Holiday Pay