Owosso, MI | Manufacturing
A Downstream Technician is responsible for the packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products produced on their respective production line. A Downstream Technician is also required to assist Line Operators with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers. This role will receive direction throughout their work shift from their respective Line Operator. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. This position reports directly to the shift Production Supervisor.
This is a very physical position , lifting up to 45 lbs, stooping, bending, reaching and standing for up to 10 hours per day
Great company to work for and this is recruit to permanent !
High School Diploma
- Medical (Blue Care Network), Vision and Dental (Guardian)
- Direct Deposit or pay cards. Full access to check stubs online
- 6 paid Holidays (after achieving 1200 hours)
- One week paid vacation after one year (after achieving 1500 hours)
- 401K (after one year)
- Disability coverage (short term and long term)