Documentation and Materials Associate I Shipping/Receiving
Charlottesville, VA 22901
*Updated April 1, 2020 - Hiring Now!*
Do you enjoy purchasing and receiving in a warehouse or production environment? Do you want to settle down with a company long-term that allows you to have weekends to yourself?
Well, it's time to take that first step...APPLY TODAY!
- Documentation and Materials Associate I Shipping/Receiving
Responsible for assisting with documentation control and material processing.
- Perform incoming material processing
- Assist with maintenance of material database including allocations and reconciliation
- Purchase raw materials, office supplies and equipment
- Assist in production garment management
- Assist with coordination of raw materials and packaging requirements for production use
- Unload and load shipments from loading dock
- Precisely account for inventory
- Minimum high school diploma
- Ability to read and write; basic computer functions (including MS Word, MS Excel)
- Ability to learn additional database software as needed
- Ability to read and write, dress, speak and act in professional manner
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds (greatly varies and can be days without shipment)
- Must complete 3 client specific tests on eSkill, results submitted to client for review
- Experience in finishing operations and/or shipping preferred
- Monday Friday, 8: 30am-5pm
FREE PARKING/WHERE TO PARK
- Free parking onsite