Appleton, WI 54914 US
Job Title: Distribution Coordinator
Shift: 2nd Shift
Pay: $18-26/hr Depending on Experience
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Distribution Coordinator to join our dynamic warehouse team. The Distribution Coordinator will play a crucial role in overseeing the efficient and organized distribution of goods, ensuring timely delivery and optimal inventory management. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of logistics, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach to problem-solving. This is a Direct Hire position in Appleton, WI. This is a Union facility with a fantastic benefits package, great team, and a cool, clean warehouse environment.
- Process all inventory, shipping and receiving activities in SAP in a timely manner
- Assist with managing supply inventories and submit reorder requests as needed
- Obtain freight quotes for shipping to international customers
- Assemble orders from the company’s other production locations
- Answer phone calls and email from internal departments
- Minimum 1 year experience with ERP systems, SAP experience is preferred
- Proven experience in warehouse operations, distribution, or logistics coordination.
- Proficient with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, Teams & Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.