Bridgewater, VA 22812
Job Summary: Responsible for thoroughly cleaning all dishes, silverware and other items in accordance with company's standards and procedures under strict sanitary conditions
Work Hours: 4:00p-1:00am, Weekend shifts 8:00am-4:30p
1. Run dishes and silverware through dish machine following proper procedures.
2. Clean and maintain certain equipment and areas as designated by management.
3. Keep dish room clean at all times.
4. Keep sufficient supply of china, silverware, trays, cups and glasses during service periods.
5. Clean dish machine after every meal.
6. Sweep and mop dish room floor at the end of each day, and empty mop bucket.
7. De-lime the dish machine once a week.
8. Soak and scrub stained cups weekly.
9. Exercise extreme precaution and carefully follow instructions and procedures when using chemicals.
10. Follow cleaning schedule as provided by management, using 'clean as you go" techniques.
11. Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
12. Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
13. Assist fellow associates at every opportunity.
14. Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Dress code is black pants, white shirt and non slip shoes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team
member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. . Standing and/or walking - 100% of time. . Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs. . Frequently lifting up to 30 lbs.