Director of Operations
Waynesboro, VA 22980
Are you an experienced manager/director looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client, a Central VA banking security company, is seeking qualified candidates for their Director of Operations role on a direct hire basis.
The position requires 10-15 years of experience in managing and directing multi-tasking installation and service projects on a daily schedule.
- Ensuring that the company's everyday activities run smoothly, setting parameters and measurements on the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations team.
- Constant review and evaluation of banking security operational procedures ranging from security installation processes, customer service processes and operational scheduling.
- As the company is developing a continuous improvement culture, the Director of Operations will be responsible for targeting specific areas in which the company needs improved operational efficiency.
- Overseeing the work of other upper-level management team members from time to time.
- Project management to include monitoring revenue margins and worker productivity, as well as implementing new directives for growth. Responsible for setting guidelines for personnel evaluation, recruitment, and advancement.
Candidates should have at least a Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field. Applicants without a degree but with significant experience of 10+ years of hands on management of operational projects and personnel and/or military service experience equivalent of military paygrade of E-6 or above, will be considered.
Traits, attributes and experience required:
- Leadership cultivator
- Process driven
- Customer service skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft systems
- Technology savvy
- Salesmanship ability
- Effective communication
Competitive salary and benefit package to be discussed in the interview process.