Macon, Ga 31201
Are you looking to start your career in healthcare? We want to talk to you! We have a wonderful position, especially if you have recently started your career and want to grow!
As a Dietitian Health Educator in that oversees 3 counties in the Middle Ga area, you will be working with the public - interviewing WIC candidates, paperwork, filing, faxing, and determining eligibility for the federal program and Medicaid. You will also be working closely with nurses, health educators, and health care providers within the facility.
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4: 30 PM.
- Late clinic (about 7 PM) on Tuesdays.
- Bachelor's degree in dietetics, human nutrition, nutrition education, or another closely related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Must have Verification statement of completion of a didactic program accredited by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Supervisory skills - Preferred