Die Setter - 2nd Shift
Lapeer, MI 48446 US
- Perform scheduled mold changes on a timely basis.
- Perform housekeeping duties as needed “6S” or required.
- Relieve operators for breaks as required.
- Set-up work area as required with the utility.
- Perform light duty mold repairs as needed or requested (i.e. water line, vacuum line, etc.).
- Complete all check sheets, repair forms, and other forms as required.
- Perform last shot when pulling a mold.
- Process improvements as needed or required.
- Report all safety and machine problems through the proper channels.
- Comply with all company and MIOSHA Safety regulations
- Recommend and participate in quality and productivity improvements.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of continuous die setting experience
- Machine and process knowledge
- Experience with hi-lo and currently licensed
- Overhead crane training and currently licensed
- Experience with lock out/tag out
- Hi-Lo Training & licensed
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.