Dental Office Manager
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
We are seeking a Dental Office Manager that will exhibit the highest standard of customer service that their patients have come to appreciate, in and out of the chair. The Dentist is a community leader and a motivational speaker. Come join a team that is committed to helping its patients achieve optimal health in body, mind, and spirit.
This is what you will do when working for this amazing office:
- Plan and manage dental office operations to ensure excellent patient support services.
- Oversee daily office activities and provide direction and guidance to staff as needed.
- Ensure that patient appointments, cancellations and last-minute adjustments are handled properly.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Develop promotional programs to attract more patients.
- Train new employees in assigned jobs.
- Assist in employee performance evaluation, promotion, termination, and retention activities
- Respond to patient queries and issues and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Oversee payment collections from patients and contact insurance office for payment settlements
- Maintain the treatment facility clean, safe and organized.
- Follow and enforce office policies and regulations.
- Perform timely payroll processing and maintain employee records.
- Review and approve vacations, sick leave and unpaid leave for staffs.
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform inventory control and management to support cost reduction initiatives.
- Oversee staff scheduling on shift basis so as to ensure full coverage.
- Create an environment that motivates and inspires staff to perform at peak.
- Ensure smooth flow of office.
This is what they are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced office
- Ability to analyze data to ensure efficiencies and adjust when necessary
- Highly adaptable
- Ability to see the big picture
- Ability to create and manage budget
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Ability to make decisions based on facts, not feelings
- Leadership skills
Benefits & Perks!
- Health Insurance
- 100% covered dental care
- 401k match
Send your resume to cwurts@q-staffing.Com