Business / Operations Manager
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
This is a very unique Office Manager position. The Doctor is looking for someone who can help him make business and financial decisions. Someone who thinks like him. Someone who can run the business without any assistance. If you are looking to be a business partner without the financial impact, please apply today.
We are seeking a Dental Office Manager that will exhibit the highest standard of customer service that their patients have come to appreciate, in and out of the chair. The Dentist is a community leader and a motivational speaker. Come join a team that is committed to helping its patients achieve optimal health in body, mind, and spirit.
This is what you will do when working for this amazing office:
- Plan and manage dental office operations to ensure excellent patient support services.
- Oversee daily office activities and provide direction and guidance to staff as needed.
- Ensure that patient appointments, cancellations and last-minute adjustments are handled properly.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Develop promotional programs to attract more patients.
- Train new employees in assigned jobs.
- Assist in employee performance evaluation, promotion, termination, and retention activities
- Respond to patient queries and issues and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Oversee payment collections from patients and contact insurance office for payment settlements
- Maintain the treatment facility clean, safe and organized.
- Follow and enforce office policies and regulations.
- Perform timely payroll processing and maintain employee records.
- Review and approve vacations, sick leave and unpaid leave for staffs.
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform inventory control and management to support cost reduction initiatives.
- Oversee staff scheduling on shift basis so as to ensure full coverage.
- Create an environment that motivates and inspires staff to perform at peak.
- Ensure smooth flow of office.
This is what they are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced office
- Ability to analyze data to ensure efficiencies and adjust when necessary
- Highly adaptable
- Ability to see the big picture
- Ability to create and manage budget
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Ability to make decisions based on facts, not feelings
- Leadership skills
Benefits & Perks!
- Health Insurance
- 100% covered dental care
- 401k match
Send your resume to cwurts@q-staffing.Com