Grand Blanc, MI 48439
We are seeking Dental Hygienists that will exhibit the highest standard of customer service that their patients have come to appreciate; in and out of the chair.
The Dentist is a community leader and a motivational speaker. Come join a team that is committed to helping its patients achieve optimal health in body, mind, and spirit.
Please email resumes to cwurts@q-staffing.Com or call our office to schedule an appointment at 810-664-0573.
Daily responsibilities include those of a normal dental hygienist:
- Collect medical and dental histories from patients
- Chart dental conditions based on dentist s observations and evaluations
- Create molds of patients teeth in preparation for dentures, bridges and other prostheses
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools
- Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
- Take X-rays of patients teeth and develop them for dentist s use
- Provide chair-side assistance during dental procedures