Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Come join a growing Dental practice in Grand Blanc!
We are seeking Dental Assistants that will exhibit the highest standard of customer service that their patients have come to appreciate; in and out of the chair.
The Dentist is a community leader and a motivational speaker. Come join a team that is committed to helping its patients achieve optimal health in body, mind, and spirit.
Please email resumes to cwurts@q-staffing.Com or call our office to schedule an appointment at 810-664-0573.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
This is what we are looking for:
- Experience with Dental Health Maintenance
- Use of Dental Technology
- Infection Control
- Patient Services
- Creating a Safe
- Bedside Manner
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Use of Medical Technologies
- Performing Diagnostic Procedure