Day Support Specialist
Winchester, VA 22602
Direct Hire! Seeking individuals that have a passion for the well-being and care of others! Working as an active and contributing member of a dynamic and collaborative team. Responsible for the direct support to individuals with disabilities in developing and/or maintaining skills that will enhance the quality of their lives in the community!
This position is strictly Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 3 PM or 8: 30 AM - 3: 30 PM! Health, dental, vision and 401K offered! Starting at $12/hour - $13/hour after 90 days!
- Assist with personal care and daily routines
- Facilitate individuals active participation in community based activities (bowling, movies, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Observe, respond and report/document individuals physical, social, behavioral and personal needs
- Provide adequate supervision to individuals to facilitate their health and safety including administrating medication
- Attend and participate in all relevant agency events, workshops, training and meetings.
- HS Diploma/G.E.D required
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must meet requirements for criminal background/records check
- Valid state-issues driver's license with current driving record in good standing required