Day Support Specialist
Leesburg, VA 22602
What better feeling is there than caring for individuals that are in need of your guidance!
Do you have a passion for the well-being and care of others? As one of the oldest non-profit organizations, founded in DC, our client's mission is advancing inclusive communities where every person, regardless of circumstances, has the right and opportunity to live their best life!
No nights, weekends or major holidays! Monday- Friday, 8 AM - 3 PM or 8: 30 AM - 3: 30 PM in the Leesburg area. Health, dental, vision, and 401K offered!
- Assist with personal care and daily routines
- Facilitate individuals active participation in community based activities (bowling, movies, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Observe, respond and report/document individuals physical, social, behavioral and personal needs
- Provide adequate supervision to individuals to facilitate their health and safety including administrating medication
- Attend and participate in all relevant agency events, workshops, training and meetings.
- HS Diploma/G.E.D required
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must meet requirements for criminal background/records check
- Valid state-issues driver's license with current driving record in good standing required