Data Entry Clerk
Byron, GA | Administrative Support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information using an established procedure and through a detailed web based interface.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from multiple systems when information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide support and data as requested for administrative purposes and in support of the Quality Management System.
- Must perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of management.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent, two (2) years of experience in a business administrative or data entry setting and minimum five (5) years of general administrative support in a business related industry. Ability to perform general office duties in a typical office environment, quick learner with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.