DIRECT HIRE! Day Support Specialist
Leesburg, VA 20175
Do you have a passion for the well-being and care of others? As one of the oldest non-profit organizations, founded in DC, our client's mission is advancing inclusive communities where every person, regardless of circumstances, has the right and opportunity to live their best life! Utilize your skills and join the team!
No nights, weekends or major holidays!
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8 AM - 3 PM or 8: 30 AM - 3: 30 PM in the Leesburg area.
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, and 401K offered!
- Assist with personal care and daily routines
- Facilitate individuals active participation in community based activities (bowling, movies, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Observe, respond and report/document individuals physical, social, behavioral and personal needs
- Provide adequate supervision to individuals to facilitate their health and safety including administrating medication
- Attend and participate in all relevant agency events, workshops, training and meetings.
- HS Diploma/G.E.D required
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must meet requirements for criminal background/records check
- Valid state-issues driver's license with current driving record in good standing required
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- 1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- 2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- 3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.