Marysville, MI 48040 US
Do you have previous manufacturing experience? Are you looking for a new position! Our client in Marysville wants to interview YOU!
2nd and 3rd Shifts Available!
The cut associate position operates cutting equipment and secondary equipment in order to provide quality product to the customer
- Performs all assigned machine operations
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Determine the appropriate cutting equipment and methods based on requirements
- Set up, adjust and operate machinery and equipment to cut parts to specifications
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Ensure work is done safely, consistently and meets quality standards
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions
- Inspect cut surfaces and structure to ensure accuracy and discover flaws
- Remove burrs, sharp edges, rust or scale from workpiece
- Identify, tag and remove non-conforming materials
- Accurately complete all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Communicate with other departments as necessary
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Adhere to all company rules and policies
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Give us a call at (810) 388-4000 if you would like more information!
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K. In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer to our corporate employees.
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for a hundred jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.
Pay: $17-$18 depends on experience + $1.35 shift premium