Customer Service Specialist
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
A dynamic and growing mid-sized manufacturer in Grand Blanc is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join their team!
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Entering and verifying customer orders (both EDI and non-EDI)
- Arranging expedited freight shipments
- Responding to customer inquiries at the plant level.
- Assisting with department initiatives
- You will also maintain purchase order files, access customer portals as needed, and complete NAFTA and custom documents as required.
Ideally qualified for the role, you will enjoy working alone in a fast-paced environment, following procedure and doing things the right way. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with customers and handle challenging situations with them.
- MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with a multi-line telephone system
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Accurate work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident problem solver & effective communicator
- Strong math skills
- OEM Direct experience
Must be willing to consent to and pass a national background check and drug test.