Customer Service Representative
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Do you have Customer Service experience? No nights or weekends required.
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative. This position will be a salaried position working Monday - Friday, 7: 30 AM - 5 PM.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers, suppliers, vendors salespeople, and other departments within the company with the goal of answering questions, solving problems, and meeting their needs
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Handle and resolve all verbal and written correspondence timely, professionally and with a respectful, caring and responsive attitude. This includes emails, memos, letters, spreadsheets, BOL s, etc
- Prepare various customer reports, memo s, letters as needed
- Inspect and Analyze documents and correspondence for accuracy and follow up needed
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Maintain customer/supplier databases
- Utilize computer and various software packages (Cie-trade, Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook) to complete daily responsibilities
- 3 to 5 years office work experience in a service or logistics related industry preferred
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow and time
- Has a pleasant, patient, friendly and can do attitude