Customer Service Representative – 4 month seasonal position
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Our client is currently looking for upbeat, organized and empathetic individuals to join their team immediately! As an agent, you will help newly engaged and recently married couples navigate the intricacies of their wedding planning experience as well as provide support for their wedding guests, family and friends.
- Manage incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails and follow up contracts as part of the larger CS team
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve the customers’ experience
- Work on projects that support company wide goals and initiatives
- Be an empathetic ear as couples navigate what is one of the most joyful and exciting, yet stressful experiences of their life!
Sunday – Thursday, 9:30am – 6pm
- Bachelor’s Degree is REQUIRED for consideration
- The ideal candidate should have at least 6 months experience in e-commerce, customer service, retail, hospitality or a related industry
- Must have strong, friendly and upbeat verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected and organized, even in times of high volume
- Ability to empathize is a must – wedding planning can be a stressful time and your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, and concierge for the newly engaged couple and their wedding guests
- Must be proficient with computers and able to learn new programs quickly. Mac experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the wedding industry is a big plus – as the first point of contact for the customers and registrants, they want someone who is familiar with the couples’ wants and needs
- Acute attention to detail is a must
- Ability to represent and be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner
Background check and in-house drug screen will be completed.
Resume must be submitted for consideration. Bachelor's degree REQUIRED.
Please call 434-974-7878 x111 for additional details.