Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Communicate and coordinate with customers, suppliers, vendors salespeople, and other departments within the company with the goal of answering questions, solving problems, and meeting their needs
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Handle and resolve all verbal and written correspondence timely, professionally and with a respectful, caring and responsive attitude. This includes emails, memos, letters, spreadsheets, BOLs, etc.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Prepare various customer reports, memos, letters as needed
- Inspect and Analyze documents and correspondence for accuracy and follow up needed
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Maintain customer/supplier databases
- Demonstrates independence, solid judgment, flexibility and problem solving in everyday duties
- Shows determination and perseverance to complete responsibilities to ensure deadlines and resolutions
- Completes work in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Utilize computer and various software packages (cieTrade, Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook) to complete daily responsibilities
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- 3 to 5 years office work experience in a service or logistics related industry preferred
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow and time
- Has a pleasant, patient, friendly and can do attitude
- Paper background is a plus
- Competitive base salary commensurate on experience
- Benefits include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Profit Sharing Plan, 401K