Southfield, MI 48033
Customer Support and Administration position in the financial services industry. Position will provide support to investment professionals and their clients. Take incoming calls regarding investments, data entry, customer support, and follow-up with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Answers calls and questions from Financial Advisors related to account opening and maintenance via department workflows.
- Enforces documentation requirements of clients and accounts to meet industry policies and regulations, including Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client.
- Reviews standard issues, analyzes and interprets data and determines appropriate corrective action.
- Processes various basic department related reports and contacts FA's and SA's to resolve account issues.
- Contributes to department projects, documentation, general analysis and testing as needed.
- Reviews daily tasks for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains detailed records/notes to ensure all client requests are logged and completed in a timely fashion.
- Receives cross-training and assists with other operational functions as required.
- High school diploma or GED Required
- Microsoft Suite experience (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated problem solver