Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Our client is a manufacturer of high-quality labels and die-cut components serving automotive and industrial customers around the world. Their customers include some of the largest OEMs and Tier 1s in the automotive industry, electronics and industrial manufacturers, and consumer product companies. They are seeking a detail-oriented team player to join our team.
Reporting to the Materials Manager you will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Entering and verifying customer orders (both EDI and non-EDI)
- Arranging expedited freight shipments
- Responding to customer inquiries at the plant level.
- You will also maintain purchase order files, access customer portals as needed, and complete NAFTA and custom documentation as required.
- Assisting with department initiatives
Ideally qualified for the role, you will enjoy working alone in a fast paced environment, following procedure and doing things the right way. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with customers and handle challenging situations with them.