Customer Service Associate
Cartersville, GA 30120
Qualified Staffing in Cartersville is seeking candidates for a customer service administrator for a bonding company. If you are looking for a long-term stable opportunity, this is for you! This is a temp-to-hire position and once the position goes permanent, you will be paid an hourly pay rate as well as commission on bonds collected! Please apply today!
In this role, you will be responsible for taking customer calls, greeting and assisting customers, taking payments, and entering data into the system as well as any other general office/clerical and customer service responsibilities.
- General Office/Customer Service experience (experience in an office setting)
- Proficient with general computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Must be able to work holidays
- Must provide reputable business references
- Must have reliable transportation
- Clean criminal background required and must have lived in the state of GA for at least 2 years
Position will train on the day shift: Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 3 PM
After training, the regular shift will be Monday - Friday, 12 AM - 8 AM. (Must be able to work occasional weekends.)