Customer Service- Call Center
Chattanooga, TN 37421 US
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, through use of a predictive dialer, Interviewers will call inpiduals across North America to obtain opinions to complete questionnaires on various topics.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
. Read verbatim scripted instructions and questions to respondents in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
· Solicit respondents to participate in surveys
· Clarify and probe for answers (when appropriate), and answer questions from respondents using scripted responses.
· Listen attentively and respond appropriately to respondents but maintain a neutral and unbiased position.
· Complete interviews with confidence and at an energetic, efficient and productive pace, while maintaining an acceptable productivity rate.
· Be creative, charismatic and confident, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
· Exercise extreme patience, professionalism, self-control, and good judgment when dealing with respondents.
· Follow all policies outlined in the Wilkins Research Handbook.
· Must be able to give full attention to what other people are saying
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance
· Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Must be reliable, punctual and dependable
· Must have excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, and reading skills
· Must be able to look at computer screens and wear headsets for extended periods of time
· Must demonstrate the ability to read verbatim and narrow down answers
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Minimum six months of customer service experience, preferred in a call center environment
- 1 to 3 years or experience in the related field.
- Entering, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Conducting tests and inspections of products to evaluate quality or performance.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing and distribution of goods.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing work – developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the work.
- Communication skills – providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Attentive and able to concentrate.
- Able to follow directions and procedures accurately.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including legible handwriting.
- Ability to be a team player and work flexible hours/schedule if required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and coworkers.
- Ability to read and understand applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once! 3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.