Appleton, WI 54911
IMMEDIATE OPENING! This is your opportunity to be part of an educational institution that has proudly served the Fox Valley community since 1847.
Will perform a variety of custodial tasks and duties indicative of cleaning and maintaining campus buildings to a high standard. In addition to other assigned duties: special setups, minor maintenance, building security, moving furniture, moving equipment, moving supplies, room preparations, and outside pick up as needed. Provide a high level of customer service to all members of the campus community.
• Clean and maintain all hard floor surfaces.
• Clean and maintain all carpeted surfaces including floor & upholstery.
• Clean all restrooms, showers and or locker rooms.
• Clean all interior surfaces and areas in campus buildings.
• Remove and properly dispose of all trash and recyclables.
• Keep work areas, storage areas, custodial closet, janitor carts clean, well-stocked and organized.
This is a temporary position for about a month or possibly longer based on performance and workload.
Hours: Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
• Must be able to do continuous bending, stooping, twisting, carrying items, reaching, pushing, pulling, climbing stairs, walking & standing for long periods of time.
• Must be able to read and follow all directions in English.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Previous custodial/janitorial experience is preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.