Craftsman Apprentice Machining
Greenville, WI 54942
Here is your opportunity to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover. For over 25 years, they have been a leader in their industry for customer service and quality.
Current openings on 2nd shift with starting pay to depend on experience. This position is designed to give hands on experience with spring manufacturing equipment in a support role.
Will support the primary operators by performing duties listed below to allow them to focus on the programming and final stages of part set-up. Depending on aptitude, mechanical skills and work habits the apprentice can transition into a full operator role.
- Unload wire from machines that have completed production.
- Bring production parts and raw materials to quality
- Changeover feed tooling appropriate for wire size and string wire.
- Pull up program where applicable and set tooling based off of previous manufacturing notes.
- Help monitor machines including performing SPC where parts are running.
- Identify tooling required for parts and put request through to have tooling made where appropriate.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines and ovens as time permits