Cook Room Assistant
Louisburg, NC 27549 US
Are you looking for an early shift and a new career? Our client in Louisburg is seeking members to join their team and growing with them.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow storage and preparation processes and the equipment used (freezers, coolers, mixers and choppers)
- Follow preparation processes of recipes
- Set up, take down, clean and troubleshoot cook room and prep room equipment
- Multitask and be proactive in efficiently completing work
- Complete all housekeeping and sanitation requirements that promote health and safety
- Complete all paperwork requirements of quality checks and audits
- Adhere to all company policies
Physical and Educational Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds multiple times during the day
- Must be able to convert units of measure (i.e., gallons to ounces)
- Must be able to use an electric handtruck
- Must know and follow best practices that are trained during on-the-job training
Successful cooks learn to organize their raw materials to reduce the number of times buckets and bags are handled. They learn to move with urgency until cooking is done; and clean and organize between recipes.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201. Walk-ins are always welcome! Qualified Staffing934 Durham Rd., Ste EWake Forest, NC 27587 Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.