Tupelo, MS 38801
Keep your summers open for vacation!
Local School Cafeteria is seeking Experienced Cook / Food Prep
Day shift: 6: 30 AM - 2: 30 PM
Monday - Friday, and following all school holidays.
Pay Rate: $8.50 hr.
- Performs duties involved in safe preparation and handling of food, cleaning and sanitation of equipment and facilities, serving of food and record keeping.
- Cook from scratch recipes with weighing and measuring ingredients is required.
- Ability to read and understand directions and read recipes.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, demonstrating positive customer service skills at all times, and work independently without assistance from other staff
- Ability to perform physical work activities - heavy lifting required up to 30 pounds.
- Continuous standing in one place.
- Ability to sweep, mop and cleaning activities as directed by cafeteria manager.
- Stable work history
- Consent to national criminal search
- Consent to all pre-screening requirements for our customer
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation