Grand Prairie, TX 75080 US
- Direct Hire
- 2nd Shift
- Developing and implementing software and hardware changes to improve efficiency and quality.
- Troubleshooting and programming of PLC’s to resolve problems, improve efficiency and quality.
- Contact and coordinate work with outside contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Work with other departments to ensure optimal performance of production line.
- Maintaining accurate records of part specific parameters and changes; including requisition tools, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining adequate parts and supplies to minimize production downtime.
- Maintaining accurate records of machines and other assets with regards to repair, drawings, diagrams and manuals and preventive maintenance program.
- Assist in launch programs as necessary, proper housekeeping of area, and following ISO 14001 & IATF16949 procedures and processes
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.S.E.); TWO (2) plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with PLC’s required (ControlLogix, MicroLogix, and CompactLogix – Rockwell software) – must be able to understand ladder logic and make programming changes. Siemens programming experience a plus.
- Experienced in programming of HMI’s (PanelView, etc.)
- Experience with automation equipment (Fanuc / ABB Robots and Vision Systems).
- Experience with electric torque control equipment (Atlas Copco / Stanley)
- The ability to supervise plant maintenance personnel during vacation and absence periods of Maintenance Engineer.
- Superb interpersonal skills, analytical skills, problem solving skills, decision making skills, communication skills (both written and oral), ability to manage multiple priorities, and self-motivation