Auburn Hills, MI 48326 | Engineering
- AS/BSEE, AS/BSEET, or Technical degree
- 3-5 years of Industry experience
- Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- System architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distributions.
- Review specifications and standard practices-inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work.
- Design and document hardware diagrams for industrial control systems.
- Design and document electrical wiring diagrams for industrial control systems.
- Design and document pneumatic diagrams for industrial control systems.
- Design PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) software.
- Design HMI (Human Machine Interface) software.
- Design Servo controller/motor hardware and software.
- Coordinate with the project manager, the mechanical designer and assembler to ensure a successful project.
- Process the job from cradle to grave.
- Startup and performance validation of industrial control systems.
- Provide technical support for installation of tools and equipment.
- Provide technical support for training plant personnel.
- Proficient with application of PLC hardware and software for both the Allen Bradley and Siemens platforms.
- Proficient with application of servo drive hardware and software using both the Allen Bradley Ultra 5000 & the Kinetix Motion Control platforms.
- Microprocessor & DSP programming ability in “C” language and/or assembly language.
- Ability to read and understand digital logic schematics, ladder logic and IEC 61131-3 diagrams.
- Proficient with Auto-CAD
- Familiar with electrical standards
- Familiar with safety standards
- Familiar with ePlan – a Plus
- Rockwell Software RS5, RS500, RS5000
- Rockwell Software PanelBuilder1400e, PanelBuilder32, RSView
- Rockwell Software RSNetWorx for DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet IP
- Rockwell Servo Controllers Ultra5000, Kinetics
- Emerson Servo Controllers
- Siemens Step7
- Siemens ProTool/Pro
- Siemens SIMATIC
- General Motors Certification – a Plus
25% travel minimum, domestic and international opportunities.
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage