Controls Engineer - DIRECT HIRE!
Neenah, WI 54956
This is a Direct Hire position; apply today!
Are you looking for a career and not just a job? How about working for an innovative company that has over 30 years worth of experience in industrial manufacturing? Would you also like the opportunity to travel? Apply today to schedule an interview ASAP!
This position will allow you to have a broad understanding of the company s entire customer production process, including equipment supplied by other manufacturers that the PAI is required to interface with, as well as attention to detail in regards to programming. You will be working closely with Electrical Engineers, Electrical Assemblers, and the Project Management to create functional controls systems for PAI conveyor and devices. PAI emphasizes and coaches a Team approach to problem solving throughout the organization.
Daily activities will involve:
- Programming PLCs and HMIs for PAI devices and systems
- Startup equipment in PAI shop and customers facilities
- Participate in customer inspections and assist with installations
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Creating bills of materials (BOM s) and ordering parts required for projects
- Creating ACAD-E drawings and schematics
- Assisting Sales and Applications with controls scope of projects
- R&D Team participation
- 3 to 5 years of experience with design, programming and implementation of the following: Rockwell Control Logix PLCs, Safety PLCs, AC drives, HMIs (ME with some knowledge of SE), Kinetix motion controllers and drives
- Technical Degree
- Must be willing to travel (Approximately 25%-30% travel for startup assistance is REQUIRED)