Computer Technicians - Hardware
$12.00 Atlanta, GA 30328 | IT Technician
Technology company located in Cobb County, GA is seeking Computer Technicians with a high level of initiative and an ambition to grow within the company.
- Assembles all required parts/pieces to test or repair items.
- Cleans, tests, and repairs items needed to complete technical orders.
- Reports to management any issues related to work safety or any failure to complete work orders.
- Keeps all areas in and near technical benches in neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Contributes to team effort by completing related results as needed.
- Problem Solving
- Quality Focus
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of on site technical environment experience.
- Willingness to work in a warehouse environment, standing the whole shift.
- Experienced PC repair technician (hardware).
- Must be able to disassemble and replace components.
- Skilled with replacing computer hardware.
- Prior experience building computers.
- Must be able to erase a hard drive.
- Must pass extensive background check and drug test.
Health Insurance, 401K, vacation pay, holiday and performance bonuses.