Computer Technicians - Hardware
Marietta, GA 30064 | IT Technician
Experienced PC technicians needed in the Cobb County area to perform duties in a warehouse such as receiving, diagnosing, repairing, and re-assemble personal computers and lap tops, data wiping, etc, etc. Must have at least 1 year experience building or repairing computers (hardware only).
We currently have 8 immediate openings!
- Assembles all required parts/pieces to test or repair items.
- Cleans, tests and repairs items needed to complete technical orders.
- Reports to management any issues related to work safety or any failure to complete work orders.
- Keeps all areas in and near technical benches in neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Contributes to team effort by completing related results as needed.
- Problem Solving
- Quality Focus
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Must be willing to work in a Warehouse environment standing the whole shift.
- Must be an experienced PC repair technician (hardware).
- Must be able to disassemble and replace components.
- Must be skilled with replacing computer hardware.
- Must pass extensive background check and drug test.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401k, vacation pay, holiday, bonuses.
College students preferred.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Email resume today email@example.com
Must have prior experience building computers.
Must be able to erase a hard drive.
Work environment (warehouse- standing for 8 hours a day)