Saginaw, MI | Programmer
A full time position in the Saginaw area is needed. The position is a computer programmer who assists the IT Manager in regular functions and on special projects as requested. Duties will vary and are assigned based on knowledge and skills. Creates and supports data applications as requested by management. Pay depends on experience.
- Creates custom .NET, SQL, and Crystal Reports reporting and automation.
- Provides .Net support to the Analyst as directed.
- Develops, implements, and maintains web-based application systems.
- Maintains web sites as directed.
- Works on e-commerce projects as assigned.
- Works with System Development Manager and contract programmers in testing and debugging custom software. Document changes and conducts roll out of custom functions as directed by management.
- Performs every step of the full life-cycle flow software development process for custom applications and assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Three years of related experience
- Two years experience developing with MS, SQL
- Two years of experience with Visual Studio .NET (C#, VB, and ASP .NET)
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass back ground check