Compression Forming Operator
Fenton, MI 48430
Our client in Fenton, MI is looking to add Compression Forming Operators to their team!
** DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY **
Our client is a global manufacturer of single-use medical, dental, film and food service products.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) with a matching provision, profit sharing, comprehensive group medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
Also offers a vacation package and celebrates ten paid holidays.
Compression Forming Operator - Operation of 300 ton Compression Forming Eerie hot press and a 200 ton standalone Wabash press
- Preform foam using vacuum fixtures prior to loading into molds
- Gain knowledge of various health care fabric coverings used in production
- Ensure materials are utilized correctly to minimize waste
- Load, transfer and unload molds into and out of presses.
- Trim excess fabric from molded parts per requirements
- Self inspect parts to meet quality requirements and specs
- Route completed quality parts to next department
- Accurately use a tape measure and other measuring devices
- Read and understand blueprints and work orders
Hours: 6:00 am – 4:30 pm or 4:30 pm – 3:00 am Monday – Thursday
Ideal Candidates may posses the following:
- Mechanical aptitude is a must & Enjoy working with hands
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
- Above average hand-eye coordination required for manual trimming of parts
- Detailed oriented
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
DIRECT HIRE - COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Medical & Prescription Drugs
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay