Winchester, VA 22601
Great work life balance. Monday through Friday position. Benefits offered.
The Communications Coordinator has direct responsibility for prompt, positive and professional service to all customers by answering phones, greeting and processing new applicants, managing email, client and applicant databases, internet postings, and general correspondence in a friendly professional manner.
Responsibilities Include the Following
- Provide applicant, employee, client, and staff interface
- Greet( ask applicants: how they heard about QSS, what brought you here today?) and assist job applicants during intake process
- Maintain and schedule daily calendar for job applicants and QSS Staff
- Test applicants on appropriate skills with Kenexa Software
- Responsible for uploading test scores into staffing software
- Onboard all employee information into the StaffSuite/321.
- Assist with matching candidates to job orders when requested; search database for candidate matches as requested by recruiters
- Acknowledge receipt of all resumes/inquiries received by email, fax, letter, etc.
- Prepare employee personnel files and store in appropriate locations
- Process I-9s for candidates/employees; enter new employees into E-Verify
- Responsible for performing background check on applicants
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Candidates should have completed some college courses and/or possess experience in Human Resources, Recruiting or related field. Broad computer knowledge is highly desirable. Candidate must be a team player, have a positive attitude, good written and verbal communication skills and an appreciation for excellent customer service. Attention to detail and organization are two extremely important attributes for this position.
Work is typically performed in an office setting primarily sitting at office equipment and files. .