Client Support Representative
Columbus, MS 39705
Client Support Consultants will provide technical support and problem resolution to clients through question diagnosis and desktop interaction via remote access software, while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling accounting software applications, verifying proper software configuration, and assisting with navigation through application menus within software applications, verifying proper software configuration, and assisting with navigation through application menus.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to clients via telephone and Desktop interaction
- Interact with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of client satisfaction.
- Record all Support Case notes that are pertinent to symptoms, solutions, and interaction with the client.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to Client Support Managers.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary.
- Complete objectives assigned by Project Managers related to implementation projects.
- Stay current with software functionality, changes, and updates.
- Test software releases, and provide feedback to the Vice President of Support and Implementations.
- Early/Late Shift is required a few times monthly.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Two years of relevant work experience in a Technology or Accounting related field.
- Bachelors degree required