Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager leads and directs the successful operations within a branch with a focus on developing, implementing and managing a recruiting plan that supports the current and future needs of our clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and direct all recruitment efforts and processes.
- Implement strategic recruiting procedures and improve upon recruitment measures.
- Manage and participate in the recruitment, screening, selection and placement of contract employees on various job assignments.
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruiting team.
- Train and supervise recruiters in correct company processes.
- Encourage open lines of communication between yourself and recruiting team.
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Regular communication with clients to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Quickly resolve employee and client issues that arise.
- Participate in formal service reviews with key accounts.
- Look for opportunities to improve service delivery and positively impact clients and candidates.
- Answer incoming calls from candidates, employees and clients.
- Maintain employee and customers files in accordance with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Perform reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
- Assist candidates with the application/onboarding process.
- Ensure payroll information is submitted timely and accurately.
- Support company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Assist Branch Manager with reporting and management of Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- 2+ years of professional office experience
- Bachelor’s degree or additional work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law and HR practices
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to positively and successfully direct the activities of others
- Valid driver’s license and driving record clear of major violations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to a team