Client Service Associate
Southfield, MI | Administrative Support
Full-time administrative opportunity in the Financial Services Industry.
- Routine contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries.
- Researches client and security information through the back office system.
- Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts.
- Prepares letters, forms, and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients.
- 1+ years' experience working within a corporate/professional office environment
- 2+ years of customer service oriented experience
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong attendance - reliable / dependable