Client Service Associate
Southfield, MI | Administrative-Customer Service
Great opportunity to join a financial services company. Professional administrative support position in Southfield area. Full-time, 8a-5p, Monday thru Friday, with full benefits.
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries.
- Researches client and security information through the back office system.
- Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts.
- Prepares letters, forms, and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients.
- Creates and maintains records and files.
Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules and regulations.
- Maintains databases and creates reports using portfolio software programs.
- Assists Financial Advisors with marketing efforts including seminars, etc.
- Receives and processes securities.
- Receives cross-training and assists with other operational functions as required.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ years' experience working within a corporate/professional office environment
- 2+ years of customer service oriented experience
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)