Chesterfield, VA 23832
Are you looking for an office job that's more than just your average admin assistant position? Do you have excellent typing and communication skills?
We are seeking a transcriptionist for a company in Chesterfield, Virginia. You will be working for a growing company in the worker's compensation industry. They offer fantastic benefits such as 401K and 2 weeks' paid vacation! There is also the opportunity for advancement.
This position is Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4: 30 PM. No nights or weekends required! Apply Now!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Transcription of dictation from the case managers into custom computer program
- Editing of draft correspondence and then sending out via the correct method
- Preparing draft reports of dictation after editing for case managers
- Editing full reports for accuracy, formatting, spelling, and grammar
- Sending invoices and final, full reports to the customer and legal representation via the correct method
- Set up new files/referrals with claim demographics for new Workers Compensation claim files into the custom computer system
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associate s degree (PREFERRED)
- 2+ years of experience of administrative assistant
- Proficient and accurate typist - 55+ wpm
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Experience with transcription (PREFERRED)
- Previous background with Workers Compensation or case management (PREFERRED)