Civil Engineering Technician (PE)
Flint, MI 48507 | Engineering
Looking for your next step in your professional Civil Engineering career?
Our client is looking for a professional in the Civil Engineering field in the Flint, MI area.
Civil Technician Level I - Provide manual and CAD drafting support and assist in administrative tasks for the Civil Engineering Department as assigned.
- Provide drafting services for Civil Engineering
- Post addenda to construction plans per marked up prints
- Assists with review and evaluation of shop drawings and product submittals
- Files project documents
- Assists Civil Technicians III in completing design tasks
- Generate boundary surveys
- Run blue prints and bind plans for submittal to agencies
Qualified Staffing offers great employee benefits (See Additional Info)!
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities:
- REQUIRED: Licensed Professional Engineer
- 5 Years Experience with CAD Drafting
- Experience with Administrative tasks
- Blueprint experience
- Civil engineering experience
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to complete pre-employment testing
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage