Franklinton, NC 27525
Bio-tech Manufacturing company seeking applicants with prior Bio-technology Manufacturing experience. Will be required to work Rotating, 12 hour shifts, Two weeks on Day shift 8AM-8PM and then rotate to 8PM-8AM shift to include every other weekend and any Holidays that fall on the shift scheduled to work.
- Prepare raw materials for process equipment and operate all process equipment
- Take Sterile production samples. Analyze samples in the production lab and take action based on obtained results
- Complete log sheets and other data sheets neatly and accurately, as required. Notify Supervisor of all errors, irregularities, equipment problems, etc.
- Work safely and maintain neat and clean appearance in production area in accordance with good manufacturing practice with company
- Effectively work with other departments to meet plant and customer needs
- Make recommendations for improving yields and throughputs
- Troubleshoot equipment problems as needed
- Comply with all departmental, site wide and corporate quality policies and procedures to ensure consistent product quality
- Use the computerized lab Information Management System to enter and retrieve sample information
- Demonstrate high degree of dedication to department goals and initiatives
- High School Diploma/GED required, prior Bio-tech classes with a local community college would be helpful
- Complete and m\pass online Math and Mechanical testing. Pass Criminal Record Check, Drug Test and Pre-Employment physical
- Must be able to operate process equipment, complete all reports and data sheets neatly and accurately
- Must be able to lift raw materials in bags weighing 50 pounds, Operate forklift within department safely and complete forklift training within first 30 days. Must be a good listener, follow directions and a Team Player. Must have steady work history to qualify.