Fayetteville, AR 72704
Bio-tech Manufacturing company seeking applicants with prior Bio-technology Manufacturing experience. Will be required to work holidays that fall on the shift scheduled to work.
- Prepare raw materials for process equipment and operate all process equipment.
- Take Sterile production samples.
- Analyze samples in the production lab and take action based on obtained results.
- Complete log sheets and other data sheets neatly and accurately, as required.
- Notify Supervisor of all errors, irregularities, equipment problems, etc.
- Work safely and maintain neat and clean appearance in production area in accordance with good manufacturing practice with company.
- Effectively work with other departments to meet plant and customer needs.
- Make recommendations for improving yields and throughputs.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems as needed.
- Comply with all departmental, site wide and corporate quality policies and procedures to ensure consistent product quality.
- Use the computerized lab Information Management System to enter and retrieve sample information.
- Demonstrate high degree of dedication to department goals and initiatives.
- High School Diploma/GED required, prior Bio-tech classes with a local community college would be helpful.
- Complete and pass online Math and Mechanical testing.
- Pass Criminal Record Check, Drug Test and Pre-Employment physical.
- Must be able to operate process equipment, complete all reports and data sheets neatly and accurately.
- Must be able to lift raw materials in bags weighing 50 pounds.
- Operate forklift within department safely and complete forklift training within first 30 days.
- Must be a good listener, follow directions, and be a Team Player.
- Must have steady work history to qualify.