Appleton, WI 54914 | Welder/Fabricator
Looking for an opportunity to work for a stable and growing company? This is an immediate need and your chance to work at a facility which has served the agriculture industry for over 50 years. Shop supervisor cross trains people in order to create a positive team environment.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded
- Lay out, position, align and secure all parts and assemblies
- Join, fabricate and repair metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Follow blueprints to meet product and customer specifications
- Will help in other areas of the shop as necessary
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm (1/2-hour lunch)
**Overtime hours 4:00am - 4:30pm**
- Must be a Certified MIG and/or TIG Welder
- Must be able to pass company welding test
- Ability to read engineering blueprints and schematics
- Able to handle physical workload
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.