Winston Salem, NC US
Are you an experienced carpenter? Are you looking to be a part of innovative and creative projects? Check out this new position! Our client in Winston Salem, NC is seeking experienced Carpenters to add to their team. Our client is an experienced marketing house that helps many of the world’s most ambitious companies market their products in the live space. At a mall, marina, convention center, or festival–they create immersive engagements and environments for brands that value the power of experience. They work for companies including Amazon, Ford, CBS, T-Mobile, Puma, and Subaru. They have appeared everywhere from pop-up events and retail stores to trade shows and Olympic pavilions. From concept to execution, they help marketers dream up and deliver the meaningful brand moments their customers crave. An ideal candidate has experience in carpentry, cabinet making, and trim/finishing. APPLY TODAY!
Monday-Friday / 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay: Dependent upon experience (Can make up to $27/hr)
- Work with all types of materials such as laminate, MDF, plywood, Formica, etc.
- Measure, cut or shape wood around wood, plastic or other materials
- Read a tape measure
- Read and follow Blueprints
- Layout, cut and assemble wood components
- Operate a variety of wood working machines as well as hand power tools
- Attach parts and subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws and or clamps
- Build, repair, install items such as cabinets, counter tops, shelving, modeling and partition walls
- Install hardware such as hinges, handles, catches, drawers and slides
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, lift and stand on feet 8+ hours a day
- A go-getter that is ready and willing to work.
- Significant carpentry experience and knowledge
- Well versed in various finished work such as laminate, melamine, and moldings
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a team environment
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.