Call Center Representative
Lennon, MI 48449
Do you have experience in customer service? Are you interested in growing your skills with a company that is locally owned and operated? Want to work for a pure Michigan company? Our client is a leading supplier in their industry and wants YOU to join their team?
As a member of the Customer Service team, you will answer multi-line phones and taking orders. This is a Monday Friday 9: 00am to 6pm and some Saturday s position with the opportunity to be hired on after 90 days! Apply today! This position will not last long!
- Answer multi-line phones
- Take orders
- Data Entry
- Communicate with personnel
- Communicate with Customers in a professional manor.
- Troubleshoot and problem solving
- Prior call center experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication Skills
- Maintain great telephone etiquette and punctuality
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to work overtime and Saturdays (required)
- Excellent typing and Data Entry Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Looking for a long-term Career!
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 48 hours.