Port Huron, MI 48060 | Administrative-Customer Service
Local Call Center in search of experienced call center clerks.
These are temp to hire positions in a great location for a great, well established company!
Part time hours June -Sept
Full time hours Oct -June
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assist with managing and implementing the customer enrollment and qualification process.
2. Conduct customer follow-up calls for case management purposes.
3. Respond to customer requests and inquiries regarding the Company's programs and services following established Company policies and procedures.
4. Perform general data-entry.
5. Participate in Company training as required.
* High school diploma or successful completion of the General Educational Development Test required, supplemented with college courses in marketing, sales, public relations, business administration, or other related field.
*Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience.
*Excellent customer service orientation.
*Excellent written, oral, and listening skills.
*Excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to confidentially process and maintain data.
*Ability to learn new systems or software packages.
*Must maintain a positive work atmosphere through effective and professional interactions and communications with co-workers, customers, and management.
*Must maintain a safe environment for co-workers, customers and the public through adherence to established safety standards and timely reporting of potential hazards.
*Must adhere to Company policies and procedures related to the code of business ethics, compliance, responsible use of Company assets, and all applicable state and federal laws.
*Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment, but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels from high-speed computer printers and other peripherals.
*Work involves sitting at a desk and operating personal computer equipment for extended periods of time.
*Duties may also involve occasional bending, stooping, and lifting of up to 25lbs. unassisted. Occasional travel to various work sites may also be required, depending on assignment.
Must have your own transportation, the ability to pass a drug screen, submit to a background ,credit and MVR check. Must have a solid work history and a positive, professional attitude and appearance.
Apply reply to this ad with resume to be considered for this exceptional job opportunity!